If you’re searching for a hotel that’s close enough to the hottest places where you can either shop till you drop at the Vineland Outlet Mall or let your imagination run wild at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter or at the Magic Kingdom – you’ve come to the right place! Though, this hotel was crowned as theBest Hotel Near Vineland Premium Outlets Mall in Orlando – but how much truth is there to it?
What’s something that’s often missing when we go on vacation? Exactly, a hotel that strikes the ideal balance between a tropical getaway and the comforts of home.
The Marriott Village, Orlando is located next to all the prime locations – but it gets even better: If you stay at one of these hotels, you have full access to all three of them!
This stay was generously sponsored by the The Marriott Village – as always, all opinions and thoughts are my own though. 🙂
Location, Location, Location: The Best Hotel of Orlando at Your Fingertips
When it comes to planning a vacation to Orlando (or really anywhere), choosing the right place to stay can really make or break the experience – I think we can all agree on that.
While we’re often first looking for security, cleanliness, and the overall feel of it (surely important) the location is usually really what matters – unless you’re just there for a staycation in which case the first matters more.
This is where The Marriott Village in Orlando comes in, it literally gives you everything.
Sounds interesting? I thought so too!
The Marriott Village is comprised of three hotels:
- Courtyard – most upscale option with larger, more luxurious rooms/suites
- SpringHill Suites – larger family-friendly suite
- Fairfield Inn & Suites – most budget-friendly option
All three have pools and complimentary breakfast – though, again, you have access to the other hotels and their amenities as well! Regardless of which hotel you choose, they’re at a perfect distance to popular theme parks (with complimentary shuttle!) and attractions.
I stayed at The SpringHill Suites and brought my service dog Novah with me.
The SpringHill Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista
When I first arrived at The Marriott Village, I was greeted by a security gate and security, who nicely let me drive through after confirming my reservation. One of the best perks of these hotels? Free parking. Having free parking was a huge plus for me since most hotels charge an arm and a leg for it.
As soon as I parked, I was ready to check-in, which went fast and painless.
Crowned as the Best Hotel Near Vineland Premium Outlet Mall in Orlando, I was pleasantly surprised by how nice my room really was – you know what I mean when I say that the hotel pictures often look better than they are. However, here, they were actually reality and it was a really nice suite. Since Novah and I would be arriving late, I made reservations for a suite with a living area, refrigerator, and a fruit and cheese platter – Best. Decision. Ever.
So, here I was. Sitting in my PJs at 2AM eating fruits and cheese with some wine – absolutely romantic. What better way to start the vacation?
Note: The arrangement comes for an extra price, but it’s SO worth it, in my opinion.
If you’ve ever traveled, you know just how much of a difference a skilled and welcoming staff can make on your overall experience. Having my service dog Novah with me can provide a sense of security when dealing with stressors and triggers. However, it’s important to note that having a service dog can also become a stressor in itself – which is mostly related to the staff usually.
However, not here – quite the opposite. Everyone was welcoming and friendly, which made me feel immediately welcomed. When it comes to hotel stays, having a staff that is sensitive to disabilities can truly make all the difference. As someone who has experienced this firsthand, I can attest to the fact that it can greatly enhance the overall experience.
A Foodie’s Paradise: Culinary Delights at Your Doorstep
In addition to being in a fantastic position, you also have easy access to a veritable culinary heaven. The Marriott Village offers an array of dining options,
which means that after a long day at the theme parks you don’t have to dish out for expensive food – instead, enjoy a lunch or dinner at the hotel.
Wake up to a Delicious Breakfast Featuring Mickey Mouse
Every hotel at The Marriott Village offers a complimentary breakfast buffet, which means you can choose from a variety of foods. However, the hotels may vary a bit and you can try each one out if you’re there for a few days.
The breakfast spread during my stay included a variety of hot and cold items such as eggs, bacon, sausage, fresh fruit, pastries, cereals, yogurt, and the iconic Mickey Mouse Waffles.
If you’re like me, you probably have to watch what you eat, and I can’t eat anything with gluten in it – luckily, the hotel can accommodate!
So, depending on the hotel you can also order made-to-order omelets or pancakes (literally mouth-watering.) Having breakfast included helps a lot with staying on budget when going on trips, so it’s a huge benefit that The Marriott Village offers it. Depending on the hotel, breakfast starts at 7AM and runs until 11AM – but make sure to double check your hotel and the exact times.
Tip: If you want to get the most out of your day, you should schedule your breakfast around the busiest periods. If you want to avoid the crowds, go either very early or very late to breakfast.
Grab a Quick Bite or Beverage at Their Convenient On-Site Food Hall with Games
Need something entertaining to do before or after your travels? From 11 a.m. to 11 p.m., you may enjoy a wide variety of burgers and sandwiches at the on-site Food Hall at the Marriott Village in Orlando. This unique dining experience not only offers a wide selection of Mediterranean and Italian food, but also games to enrich your experience – the perfect spot for a short break and a memorable dining experience.
Tip: Make sure to try their frozen yogurt! Unfortunately, at the time of my visit it was closed, but I’ve heard many good things about it!
Indulge in Mouthwatering Cuisine at The Bistro and Bar Everyday
This is exactly what we did and it was a great choice.
Once I finished getting ready and left the hotel, I expected to walk a bit around, however, the bistro was just a few feet away at one of the other hotels: Courtyard Orlando Lake Buena Vista.
The hotel’s bistro and bar offers a range of classic American dishes, including burgers, salads, and sandwiches, as well as more upscale options such as steak and seafood. The bar is a great spot to unwind with a cocktail or beer after a long day of exploring the city, and offers a selection of wines, craft beers, and signature cocktails.
Both are a great way to relax and live a bit more lavishly at an affordable rate – my favorite, when I travel!
I chose a chicken salad at the bistro and it was absolutely amazing, just thinking back to it makes my mouth water (yes, it’s a salad. No, I’m not exaggerating.)
Looking for more to do? Check here My Top 10 Best Things to Do in Orlando!
Great Value and Packages for Your Orlando Vacation
The Marriott Village offers a perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of the city, without compromising on proximity to all the exciting activities and attractions.
Still not sure whether you should book with them? Here’s a list of all the highlights about the Best Hotel Near Vineland Premium Outlets Mall in Orlando:
- Prime location as you’re only a few minutes away from the theme parks, downtown, and other attractions
- FREE shuttle service to the theme parks like Universal and Disney
- FREE shuttle service to the Orlando Premium Outlets Mall
- FREE breakfast (yes, you can go to either of the three hotels!)
- Discounts for Florida residents and other special packages
- Reasonable and affordable prices while being only a few steps away from major attractions
- Spacious rooms and suites to give you enough time to relax before going back to adventuring
- Complimentary amenities from three hotels like a game room, outdoor and indoor pools, hot tubs, 24/7 gym, and more
- On-site restaurants with gaming options for the break in between or after
- Flexible cancellation policies
- 24-hour front desk staff that’s available to help you with every single need you have
- Food arrangements available at an additional small charge when celebrating something
- Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program that gives you additional perks
Certainly, this earns the rank for Best Hotel Near Vineland Premium Outlet Mall in Orlando – but what about the rest?
With so many perks, The Marriott Village is the perfect spot to lean back and enjoy a comfortable, convenient, and most importantly affordable stay in Orlando – so, what are you waiting for?
Stay Connected and Productive with Complimentary Wi-Fi and Amenities on All 3 Properties
Staying in one of the three properties at The Marriott Village allows you to utilize all three properties:
If you’re a digital nomad like me, you will likely welcome having all amenities and premium Wi-Fi at your fingertips. After all, staring at the wall for 8h is the reason why we went digital, isn’t it?
Take a Dip in the Indoor and Outdoor Pools on All Properties
As a blogger, I must say that having a plethora of options to choose from is simply delightful – especially when it comes to the pools.
The SpringHill Suites offers a large outdoor pool, which I just loved sitting by when enjoying my lunch. However, imagine it’d have rained? If this was the only option, then I wouldn’t have been able to even use the hot tub as most are located outside. However, as a guest at The Marriott Village, you’ll have the luxury of accessing all three of their hotels.
This means that you’ll have the added benefit of enjoying their pool area, which boasts an indoor pool and hot tub in addition to the outdoor pool. Literally get the best of both worlds.
The hotel is great and all, but what about things to do around it? Don’t I want to be more downtown? Not necessarily.
Still in need of some travel necessities? Check out my ultimate list of travel necessities here!
Experience the Vineland Outlet Mall, ICON Park, Universal Theme Park, and Disney World Just a Few Minutes Away
A huge benefit is having the city’s most popular landmark within walking distance of The Marriott Village in Orlando is the cherry on top of an already ideal
Here’s an overview (if you want to have more details about each place, just scroll down)
- The world-class Vineland Outlet Mall invites for a one-of-a-kind shopping experience that’s just a few minutes away from the hotel. You may find
everything you want at one of the more than 160 designer and name-brand businesses – did I mention the FREE shuttle that the Marriott Village provides to get there?
- Take in incredible views of Orlando from the highest swing ride in the world, the Orlando StarFlyer, or the largest Wheel on the East Coast, the ICON Park Wheel.
- If you’re there for the Universal Theme Park, then you can enjoy a FREE shuttle service from the hotel to get there. The Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, and adventure of Animal Kingdom can also be reached within just a few minutes thanks to the shuttle service.
Vineland Outlet Mall
Not sure what to do at the end of the day or on your last day before going back home? Consider visiting the Vineland Outlet Mall that includes over 160 designers and name-brand stores.
Discover amazing bargains and markdowns on a wide range of products, including fashion and beauty items, household essentials, and tech gadgets, with discounts of up to 70% off regular prices.
Tip: Use the hotel’s FREE shuttle service to get there and back, so you can save on parking and time.
If you’re in need of a snack while there, visit these places:
- Cheesecake Factory
- Shake Shack
- Earl of Sandwich
- Vera Bradley Cafe
Here are some hidden gems at the Vineland Outlet Mall
- The VIP Shopper Club – if you sign up for this club, you will get additional discounts, perks, access to special events, and promotions at participating stores.
- The Food Court Terrace – If you’re looking for a serene spot to savor your meal and unwind from your shopping spree, look no further than this hidden gem of a food court.
- Simon Giftcard – want to surprise your loved one with something special? Get them a prepaid card that they can use at any store or restaurant at the Vineland Outlet Mall as well as other Simon properties nationwide.
Tip: If you know you will return for more, buy yourself some gift cards so you won’t spend as much money at once – especially if they have specials running.
Have you ever heard of ICON Park? I hadn’t until I arrived at the hotel village and they suggested it as a nearby attraction, just a short 15-minute drive away.
This charming little retro theme park offers visitors the chance to indulge in delectable cuisine, experience thrilling attractions, and even catch some live music performances at select bars. There’s nothing quite like spending a Saturday evening watching the sunset on either the tallest swing of the world or the biggest wheel of the entire east coast.
Here’s a few things not to miss there:
- The Ferris Wheel – this 400-foot observation wheel gives you the opportunity to see Orlando’s skyline for some amazing photo opportunities. Unfortunately, when I went it was raining and they closed it down, however, I still got a few pretty amazing pictures right in front of it.
- Madame Tussauds Orlando – If you’ve been dying to see celebrities, historical figures, or famous actors in person then you should pay this place a visit! Certainly, not the real characters, but the real-life wax figures are pretty darn close to the originals.
- SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium – with the only 360-degree ocean tunnel of Florida that showcases sea life and sharks, this attraction makes for one of the prime instagrammable locations in Orlando.
- Museum of Illusions – this was one of my favorite things to do when it started raining. Located on the right next to the main building you will find mind-bending tricks for some alternative instagram content – not to mention the amount of fun you will have!
Tip: Foodie? Check out their Food Tour!
Universal Theme Park
If you’re planning a trip to the Universal Theme Parks, you’ll definitely want to consider staying at The Marriott Village. One of the biggest advantages of this hotel is its unbeatable location, which offers easy access to the parks via FREE shuttles.
Having had an annual card for it in the past, the parking definitely added up over the few days that I’ve spent there – this is history if you stay at this hotel.
Disney World Orlando
Similar to the Universal Theme Park, Disney World Orlando is conveniently located just a few feet away and easily accessible via FREE shuttles that operate daily – I mean c’mon, FREE shuttles take care of all the worries.
There’s no denying that spending a day at Epcot’s World Tour is an absolute blast. With so many delicious drinks to try, it’s the perfect place to let loose and indulge without having to worry about driving.
Relax and Unwind in Marriott’s Spacious Guest Rooms with View
As an avid lover of breathtaking views, I made a special request for a room that would offer me a stunning sight to behold every morning and night. My heart was set on a room that overlooked the hotel’s inner oasis – and I must say, I was not disappointed in the slightest.
The view was simply amazing! Imagine sipping on a glass of wine while gazing out of expansive windows at the lush palm trees, vibrant flowers, and sparkling pool area.
If you’re not sure about the bettings and prefer to sleep on satin, check out my favorite satin travel set!
Some Last Thoughts About the Best Hotel Near Vineland Premium Outlet Mall in Orlando
As I write this, I’m thinking back to all the amazing memories I’ve made in Orlando. When it comes to traveling, it’s often the experiences and memories that we create that truly matter, rather than the particular hotel or destination we choose. The Marriott Village has truly surpassed my expectations as an all-in-one destination for my travel needs – I am certain that my visit to Orlando and The Marriott Village won’t be my last.
So, if you’re looking for the Best Hotel Near Vineland Premium Outlet Mall in Orlando, then you’ve found it for sure!